M.Ed., RMHCI, Registered Mental Health Counseling Intern
Specialties: Anxiety, depression, life transitions, eating disorders, grief and loss, self-esteem issues, abusive relationships
Everyone deserves to live their most authentic, meaningful, and fulfilled life. However, sometimes life throws many challenges that can be difficult to overcome alone. My goal is to walk alongside you through the therapeutic process and help you create the life that you want.
As an eclectic therapist, I draw from different modalities such as Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral therapy, and Solution-Focused Therapy. My holistic approach is tailored to meet your individual needs as I have worked with a diverse range of individuals varying in age, culture, and background. I’ve worked with people who experienced the following: anxiety, depression, grief and loss, anger management, difficult life transitions, spiritual identity issues, self-esteem, relationship difficulties, eating disorders, domestic violence, and trauma.
Everything in life is temporary; the good days, the bad days, and everything in between. I hope to empower and equip you with skills so you may continue to move forward, grow, and be present in all those moments. I’d be honored to walk alongside you as a part of your wellness journey.
Some of my hobbies include gardening, reading, playing video games, mindful exercise, playing my instruments, and spending time with my loved ones – especially my fur babies.
M. Ed., Clinical Mental Health Counseling, Florida Atlantic University
B.S., Double Major in Psychology and Criminology, Florida State University
- Palm Beach State College, Lake Worth, Fl, Mental Health Professional
- Palm Beach State College, Lake Worth, Fl, Counseling Center Specialist
- Center for Discovery, North Palm Beach, FL, Dietary Technician
- Henderson Behavioral Health, Fort Lauderdale, FL, Youth Wraparound Case Manager
- Refuge House, Tallahassee, FL, Community Education Coordinator
Honors, Awards, and Certifications
- Adult Mental Health First Aid Instructor
- Certified in Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- CPI Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Certified
- Green Dot Certification
- OAG Victim Compensation Certified Application Assistant for Domestic Violence, Sexual Battery, and Human Trafficking
- Certified Advocate on Florida’s Privilege List for Domestic and Sexual Violence