Payments & Fees
The following are our fees per session:
- Vassilia Binensztok, Ph.D., LMHC, NCC: $300
- Joanna Borg, M.Ed.: $175
- Vidya Nair, MSW: $175 (EMDR - 90 Minutes - $225)
- Katie Bullard, MSW, LCSWI: $175
- Kathryn Smith, MA, RMHCI: $150
- Gina Cipriano, M.Ed., RMHCI: $100
- Vanessa Gonzalez, M.Ed., RMHCI, NCC: $100
- Rigel Herman, Student Intern: $75
Some of our clinicians offer sliding scale fees on a case-by-case basis. Please call us to inquire.
We are a private pay practice. We can provide superbills for out-of-network insurance reimbursement. There are many benefits to using private pay services, and we offer fees that match many insurance copays with our qualified interns.
School correspondence/appearance –correspondence and conferencing with children’s school administration is charged at the therapist’s regular session rate. Legal correspondence/appearance (family court and personal injury cases) - is charged at the therapist’s regular session rate.
The benefits of private pay:
- No long waitlists
- No diagnosis on record necessary
- You choose how often and how long to come instead of insurance companies dictating
Read our blog post on the pitfalls of using insurance for mental health care to learn more.
Please note, we have a 24-hour cancellation window. All sessions not cancelled within at least 24 hours’ notice will be charged the full session fee. If you cannot make an appointment last minute, you can always opt to attend over phone or video sessions.Good Faith Estimate